|8ee0acf24d||1 month ago|
|.github||1 month ago|
|branding||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md||1 month ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|SECURITY.md||2 months ago|
Spacebar is a free, opensource selfhostable discord-compatible chat, voice and video platform.
- Discord-compatible (Communicate with all friends who are "still" using discord.com)
- Selfhostable (Setup Docs)
- Open Source (GitHub Organization)
- Configurable (Configure every aspect and limits to your needs)
- Decentralized (no abuse of power and doesn't have a single point of failure)
- Extendable (secure and cross-platform plugin system)
- Themeable (cross-platform theme system with design editor)
- Encrypted (End to end encryption for secure and private conversation)
- Secure (publicly audited and hosted FOSS software for transparent foundation in terms of security)
Logo by @ItsRealmy. Original logo by @nwlandas.
Our current discord.com Server
If we are finished we'll host our own support server.
|Repo name||Brief description|
|Server||Spacebar API + Gateway + CDN Server + WebRTC + Admin Dashboard|
|Client||Spacebar Client compatible with spacebar-server and discord.com|
|Docs||Documentation of Spacebar|
This project is only possible by volunteers like you and me, your contribution is very much appreciated.
If you would like to contribute then read this guide.
Copyright (C) 2021 Spacebar and Spacebar Contributors This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation version 3 of the License
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.de.html